Fantastic Family Living or Ideal Investment!
Conveniently located in the emerging suburb of Ingle Farm and around the corner from Walkley Park, this beautifully presented 3 bedroom home features generously proportioned rooms, plenty of natural light throughout, stunning newly installed flooring throughout, a large undercover entertaining area and 3 sheds, 2 of which are insulated offering a versatile space to suit your needs.
Situated on a generous 668sqm (approximate) block with a wide 19.9m (approximate) frontage this home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, families looking for convenience and room to play or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Additionally providing plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled living area with wall air conditioner
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Spacious main bathroom
- Separate laundry with access to the rear yard
- Large undercover patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with room for the kids or pets to play
- Double length carport with roller door and internal and external access
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD less than 13kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.