Relaxed, Modern Living
Sleek, stylish and low-maintenance, this is a home built for those wanting easy-care living in a central location. Quality built by Hickinbotham Homes in 2012, this is your chance to simply unpack and enjoy with room for the whole family to relax.
There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus multiple living areas to ensure a room for every mood and occasion. An open-plan living and dining space features tile floors underfoot with a seamless flow out to the pitched-roof verandah. In the kitchen, gas cooking awaits the avid foodie and there is plenty of storage and a breakfast bar for casual dining.
A separate lounge is perfect for use as an office or retreat and there is a two-car garage for added convenience. Outside, the kids and pets are sure to love the lush grass where they can play in the sunshine as you enjoy a coffee and catch up under the covered alfresco. Your new home is set on a 369sqm (approximate) block and enjoys a peaceful and quiet location close to shops and parks.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom featuring ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all of good size and completed with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Spacious separate lounge
- Light filled open plan living and dining
- Stylish kitchen with skylight and offering breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and self-cleaning Pyrolytic oven
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Pitched verandah entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Fully fenced backyard with low maintenance gardens and rainwater tank
- Double garage with panel lift door and internal access
Ideally located in the quiet sought after suburb of Ridgehaven with easy access to public transport, access to the CBD via the O-Bahn, in close proximity to the newly renovated St Agnes Shopping Centre and a stone's throw from the popular Ridgehaven Primary School. Also just minutes’ from all the shopping and entertainment precinct that the recently renovated Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.