Perfect to Live In or Great Investment Property - The Choice is Yours!
This stylish courtyard home is a must-see. Treat yourself to space and comfort without sacrificing on convenience when you call this on-trend abode your own.
Come home and enjoy the light and bright decor throughout! The stylish kitchen boasts a gas cooktop and ample storage with a walk-in pantry. LED downlights and 2.7m high ceilings enhances the sense of space complimented by stylish and sleek white tiles underfoot throughout the entire home.
This easy-care home will appeal to investors looking to add to their portfolio, families or first home buyers looking to get into the market.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Bright open plan living, meals and kitchen area with LED downlights and sliding doors to the alfresco
- Contemporary kitchen with subway tile splashback, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 5 burner gas cooktop, large pantry and breakfast bar
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Spacious laundry with broom closet and external access
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Tiled undercover alfresco complete with cafe blinds perfect for year-round outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- 17 Panel, 5.36 KW Solar Electrical System
- Single garage with automatic panel lift roller door and both external and internal access
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety parks and public transport options. Standing directly opposite North Ingle Farm Primary School and a short distance from an array of other schools. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD less than 14.8kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.