Two Modern Courtyard Homes On One Title On The City Fringe!
Currently leased for $920 per week (combined).
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure two modern (C2014) properties on one title. Located on a land holding of approximately 558sqm with an approximate frontage of 17.46m.
These contemporary homes present a prized opportunity to enjoy comfortable family living in a sought-after city-fringe location or perfect for those searching for a quality investment property.
The layout has been cleverly designed to maximise the sense of space with multiple living areas, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. A light-filled formal lounge room greets you while at the rear of the home you will find the open-plan kitchen, meals and living room. Extending the floorplan to the outdoors is the covered alfresco with room to host guests and enjoy the spacious and easy-care yard.
Ideally located a short distance to the buzz of North Adelaide, the beautiful Adelaide Parklands, Plant 4 Bowden and a wide variety of cafes and restaurants.
Features that make these homes special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3, with a built-in robe to bedroom 3
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area connecting effortlessly to the outdoor area
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Light filled formal lounge upon entry
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower, featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate laundry with ample storage and external access
- Undercover outdoor alfresco
- Low maintenance rear yard with rainwater tanks
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- Residence 8 is currently tenanted on a periodic lease at $460 per week
- Residence 8A is currently tenanted until 6/10/2022 at $460 per week
Bowden really is all about location, with easy access to:
- Abundance of shopping options including the local Foodland, IGA Plant 4, Arndale Shopping Centre, Churchill Centre and Costco
- The delightful North Adelaide and Prospect Village with more dining and nightlife to enjoy
- Local private and public schools including Prospect Primary, Brompton Primary and St Margaret Mary's School
- Adelaide Aquatic Centre
- Only 4.5kms (approximately) to the CBD as well as Adelaide Oval and Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Please note: Internal photos are of residence 8A
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.