Comfortable, Contemporary and Centrally Located!
Nestled within the popular suburb of Hectorville is this easy-care ground-level abode perfect for a wide range of buyers. Investors, first-time homeowners or those simply craving relaxed living in a central location can’t go past this beautiful offering.
Step inside to discover a fresh and modern interior with on-trend finishes and a layout ready for low-maintenance living. Boasting a lounge room with air-conditioning and a seamless flow into the gleaming kitchen where a dishwasher, ample storage and a dining area awaits the avid foodie. From here, you have easy access to the rear verandah with a stunning private courtyard enveloped by established gardens. Both bedrooms are of great size, complete with built-in robes and easy access to the bathroom for added convenience.
This move-in-ready home is perfectly located close to all the action on The Parade. Restaurants, cafes and shops are at your fingertips, while the local bus stop, supermarket and a host of schools are also close by. You can walk to the local cafe while quick access to major roads places you less than 15 minutes from the Adelaide CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Open plan living/dining area with split-system air-conditioning and overflowing with natural light and sunshine
- Glistening renovated kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Modern and updated bathroom complete with laundry fixtures
- Separate linen closet
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Lovely intimate courtyard with verandah with views of the well cared for gardens
- Gardens surround the unit, with both bedrooms and the living areas all looking over serene gardens
- Garden shed
- Single carpark with room for a second vehicle or trailer/caravan
- Situated at back of the complex with a separate rear entrance, offering extra privacy
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of the Hectorville Community Club and associated parks and playgrounds. Public transport is just a short walk away on Reid Avenue. Local shopping centres include Campbelltown, Firle and Marden Shopping precincts, all within easy reach. Schools in the area include East Torrens School, East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi Primary, St Joseph's Catholic School, Norwood Morialta High and Trinity Gardens Primary. All of this and only 10 minutes (approximately) from the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.