A Charming Home Perfect For Modern Living
From the white picket fence to the lush lawn and charming facade, this is a home bursting with personality. The gorgeous gardens continue into the large, fenced backyard where you can fire up the BBQ and host friends in style on the covered deck.
Inside, the layout is bright, modern and practical with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and plenty of living space. The kids can play in the rumpus while you whip up lunch in the upgraded kitchen with a gas cooktop and plenty of storage.
Timber floors, high ceilings and large windows pay homage to the home’s history while modern touches such as air-conditioning ensure complete comfort. One bathroom has been impressively renovated while the other is set within the external laundry, perfect for those nights you’re entertaining.
This picture-perfect home is located just moments from East Torrens Primary School and the local bus stop while shops and the local cafe are only minutes from your door.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 complete with split system air conditioner and built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both offering built-in robes
- Spacious lounge upon entry
- Dining adjacent kitchen
- Modern kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Contemporary main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- External laundry with second bathroom incorporated
- External rumpus room with air conditioning
- Large decked alfresco entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard
- Single carport with automatic roller door
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of the Hectorville Community Club and associated parks and playgrounds. Public transport is just a short walk away on Reid Avenue. Local shopping centres include Campbelltown, Firle and Marden Shopping precincts, all within easy reach. Schools in the area include East Torrens School, East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi Primary, St Joseph's Catholic School, Norwood Morialta High and Trinity Gardens Primary. All of this and only 10 minutes (approximately) from the CBD.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.