Under Contract - Move In And Start Living!
Set on a large 703sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide frontage of 19.1m (approximate) in the suburb of Brahma Lodge, the opportunities for this neatly built 1961 home are endless! Commandingly positioned and presented beautifully, this home has been meticulously maintained and provides a multitude of options to the next buyer. Whether you're looking for a first home to move into straight away and enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle or an are astute investor looking to add to your portfolio to either rent out or explore redevelopment options (Subject to Council Consent), this home is sure to impress. Equally, the land size may appeal to those seeking a fantastic location to land bank for years to come and build their dream home (Subject to Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner (cooling only)
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3; bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Spacious living with ceiling fans and split system air conditioner
- Meals adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Laundry with built-in joinery, separate toilet and external access
- Linen cupboard off hallway
- Large verandah entertaining area
- Separate external studio
- Large low maintenance rear yard with fruit trees
- Manicured front gardens with low-lying fence for added security and privacy
- Large front porch
- Single carport with automatic roller door and drive through access into large shed with panel lift door
- 8x 1.5kW solar system panels for energy efficiency
Conveniently located a stone's throw from The Strand's Convenience Stores, just minutes from Saints Shopping Centre and only a 15 minute (approximate) drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. In close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).