Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy!
This beautifully presented 3 bedroom home boasts a spacious living area, ample off-street parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer, solar electrical system with 12 panels and a large undercover outdoor entertaining space to entertain with friends and family. Set on a generous 606sqm (approximate) block with a 20m (approximate) frontage and provides the perfect lifestyle located in close proximity to numerous amenities.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and access to the main bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Open plan lounge and dining area with raised ceiling and ceiling fan
- Kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen with gas wall heater and bar
- Glistening main bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Paved verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Secure, manicured rear yard with rainwater tank
- Large garage/workshop
- Single carport
- Ample off road parking
- Solar electrical system with 12 solar panels
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. Only a short drive or 20 minute (approximate) walk to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.