Stunner on Second
Superbly situated on arguably the best street in Sefton Park, immediately adjacent Nailsworth and surrounded by character homes, this Circa 2010 Dechellis Homes built property is an absolute stunner.
Be greeted by beautiful polished floorboards and high ceilings that then flow into well-proportioned rooms and a sensational North facing open plan living room. High quality fixtures and fittings are found throughout the home and the generous 433sqm approximate block delivers plenty of space for families to play while still being low maintenance enough to attract empty nesters who dream of living and entertaining in a stylish City fringe location.
Soak up everything that the area has to offer. Enjoy a leisurely stroll to brunch with friends at the fabulous Coffee Barun. Take the kids for a walk to play in Narnu Wirra Park with its beautiful gardens and recreational facilities. A short bus trip or minutes' drive takes you to Adelaide Oval and all the entertainment options provided by the vibrant Riverbank Precinct. Have easy access to some of Adelaide's best Public and Private schools. The choices are endless!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-through robes and sparkling ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Additional study
- Formal lounge room
- Expansive open plan family/dining area
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher + breakfast bar
- Gorgeous polished floorboards to all living areas
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower, stone benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with ample storage space
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning function
- Full width rear alfresco, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Secure, landscaped rear yard
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Double garage under main roof with automated panel-lift door and direct internal entry
- Security system
- Instant gas hot water system
- 433sqm block (approximately)
Located approximately 5kms to the CBD and easy access to cosmopolitan Prospect Road cafe and shopping strip. Short walk to excellent transport options. Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School. Only minutes to Northpark Shopping Centre and Sefton Plaza.
Will this be your new home?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.