Charming and Immaculate Home with Vibrant Gardens!
From the moment you pull into the driveway, it’s immediately clear this is a much-loved home that’s been impeccably maintained. Set on a large 780sqm (approximate) block with a wide frontage of 18m (approximate), the lucky new owners will enjoy room to move and play along with the potential to add some of their own personal touches.
The well-designed layout offers three generous bedrooms and one bathroom along with an air-conditioned lounge room and a combined kitchen and meals area. An abundance of natural light enhances the sense of space plus you’ll also enjoy direct access to the rear verandah where you can start the day with a cup of coffee while overlooking the vibrant gardens.
A gated carport and a detached large shed provide additional storage with room to indulge your green thumb or passion for DIY.
A leisurely stroll will take you to the Northfield Primary School, public transport links and local parks while everything the Adelaide CBD has to offer is only a short drive away.
Features that make this home special:
- Large, light-filled master bedroom
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 3 with built-in robe and split system air-conditioning
- Spacious lounge room with split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Immaculate original kitchen and meals area with gas freestanding cooktop/oven and ample cupboard space
- Original, neat and tidy bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with direct access to rear yard
- Large verandah, a perfect space to enjoy whilst overlooking the serene yard
- Shed/workshop at rear for additional storage
- Established and beautifully manicured front and rear gardens creating a tranquil setting
- Carport with direct access to rear + driveway with space for additional cars
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Northgate Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Easy access to quality Primary and Secondary schools. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road.
For further information, please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.