Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy!
This stylish Torrens Titled courtyard home, well positioned at the City end of this in-demand suburb, has a striking street presence that flows through to a modern contemporary interior. Well maintained and packed with quality fixtures and fittings, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy!
Fully detached and situated on a landscaped 365sqm (approximate) allotment, it features a generous floorplan with 2 good-sized living areas, a spacious alfresco, and stylish kitchen. Ideally suiting families and first home buyers looking to get into the market, investors looking to add to their current portfolio and downsizers already living in the area looking for a low maintenance opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Spacious open plan living/dining area
- Light filled second lounge room
- Modern kitchen with Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Immaculate main bathroom + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning function
- Stunning alfresco with roller screen blinds
- Shade covered paved pergola to the side of the property
- Landscaped front and rear gardens with automatic irrigation
- Single garage under main roof with automatic panel-lift door and rear roller door access to courtyard area
- Instant gas hot water system
- NBN ready
- Security system
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Main North Rd or Regency Road.
You don't not want to miss out on this opportunity!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870, Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.