Charming Home in Prestigious Prospect
This traditional-style home is nestled along a quiet street within the prestigious and sought-after suburb of Prospect. First time buyers are presented with the opportunity to move in and make some updates over time to create a sleek and stylish home while investors will love the close proximity to the Adelaide CBD.
There are three bedrooms and one bathroom with the main bedroom offering a fireplace. A gas heater warms the separate lounge room plus there’s a dining room and a combined kitchen and meals area.
Depending on your vision for the property, you may wish to add your own style through several contemporary touches that could sit alongside the charming original features of this classic abode.
Set on a generous 696sqm (approximate) allotment, the expansive backyard has a detached pergola along with established gardens, a garage and multiple sheds ensuring ample storage.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 with fireplace
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3; bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Spacious separate lounge with air conditioner and gas heater
- Dining adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Laundry in open utility area with external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Detached pergola entertaining area
- Large fully fenced yard with established gardens, rain water tank and shed storage
- Off-street parking with drive-through access to garage in rear yard
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally located within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone and a few minutes’ walk to Blackfriars Priory School.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.