Location, Lifestyle And Opportunity!
Sit back, relax and entertain in this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 living area family residence. Surrounded by quality homes this well maintained property is absolutely ideal for families looking to get into this tightly held suburb or maybe you would like to explore the re development (Subject To Council Consent) options of some 725sqm (approximately).
Features that make this home special:
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe and desk
- Spacious front lounge with gorgeous bay window and gas heater
- Main large dining area, adjacent lounge
- Light filled family room with heater
- Modern kitchen consisting of gas cooking, dishwasher, island bench and ample cupboard space
- Light and bright bathroom with spa bath, separate shower and W/C
- Valuable second bathroom with shower and W/C, incorporating laundry
- Bi-fold doors off the family room open up into the massive fully paved undercover entertaining area
- Ducted cooling throughout the home
- Secure parking with automatic panel lift door and drive through access for 2 cars
- Large powered shed/workshop + rumpus or games room
- Plenty of space for the kids to run around in the back yard
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Beautiful street appeal with ample parking behind the gates
Close by to all facilities; including the Walkerville Terrace and North Adelaide retail precincts, in close proximity to both public and private schools, you don’t need to drive as public transport is just around the corner, including The O’Bahn Interchange. Proximity to the Adelaide Oval and Riverbank Precinct is another great lifestyle feature. One of this suburbs most loved assets is the fabulous Linear Park which is only a 3 minute walk away. All this and only approximately 10 minutes from the city.
Chances to purchase in sought after locations are rare, you will be the envy of family and friends, don’t miss this one.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.