Your Dream Family Home
A sprawling layout, central location and low maintenance design makes this an opportunity that’s too good to miss!
Built in 1993 on a rare 636sqm (approximate) allotment with significant frontage of over 30m (approximate), your new home offers three bedrooms, all with walk-in robes, and two bathrooms. Everyday life will revolve around the generous kitchen with views over the family and dining room. A heater and ceiling fan ensure year-round comfort plus there’s a walk-in pantry and quality appliances for the home cook.
A separate lounge extends the internal living space or you can make your way outside to the large pergola or sun-soaked and paved patio area. One driveway leads to the large 6.5x5.4m carport, with storage, while a second driveway connects to the 4x6m garage with room for a caravan, trailer or boat.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 complete with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both offering walk-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled separate lounge to front of home
- Spacious open plan family and dining with ceiling fan and heater
- Practical kitchen featuring breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Pergola entertaining area with additional verandah extension
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with rainwater tanks
- Double carport with automatic roller doors, storage area, internal access and drive through access
- Second driveway with secure garage with roller door
- 12x solar panels
Located in close proximity to all amenities including parks and reserves, local shops, a variety of schools and public transport options. Only a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer! All this and just 12kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.