Room for the Whole Family!
Peaceful, private and serene living awaits the lucky new owners of this family home nestled in a quiet location positioned commandingly on the high-side of the street with views of the hills. Just as impressive as the sought-after location is the flexible floorplan with a spacious lounge, three bedrooms and one well-appointed bathroom.
Charming original features, such as timber wall paneling, add a traditional touch and could be further updated to add your own style and flair. The spacious lounge offers split system air conditioner and flows seamlessly to the meals area that adjoins the practical kitchen.
When it comes to hosting and entertaining guests, you can move outdoors to the large verandah, complete with café blinds and easy access to the yard, providing space for kids and pets to play. Here, you will also find a fernery, low maintenance garden beds and a garden shed for additional storage.
All this is located on a generous 618sqm (approximate) allotment, offering the new owner a multitude of options. You’ll have to be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Large main bedroom with built-in robes
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size
- Light filled lounge room with built-in shelving and split system air conditioner
- Meals area adjoining both the lounge and kitchen
- Neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher and standalone oven, complete with ample storage space including a walk-in pantry
- Central main bathroom with bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Expansive verandah with café blinds, providing the perfect spot for hosting friends and family
- Spacious low-maintenance backyard with fernery and additional pergola
- Garden shed
- Single carport with roller door and gated access to the rear of the home
- Large landscaped front garden with long driveway for off -street parking
Superbly located a short drive from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Close to the popular Thomas Turner Reserve, Valley View Golf Driving Range, Valley View Tennis Club, public transport options and a variety of local parks. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.