Charming Bay Window Villa!
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this lovely, stone front, bay window villa nestled on within a quiet street in Oakden close to shops, playgrounds and public transport. Just as impressive as the sought-after location is the practical floorplan with multiple living areas and three bedrooms, paired with an abundance of natural light, a host of character features and a neutral colour scheme throughout.
Upon entry, you are greeted by the light-filled lounge room, a perfect space to gather with the whole family. A wonderful updated kitchen is set in the heart of the home overlooking the family/meals area, with large windows and a glass sliding door that allows you to spill out to the cosy, beautifully manicured entertainer’s space.
This low-maintenance home is perfectly positioned with a host of amenities nearby, including the popular Lakeside Café and scenic walking paths, parks and playgrounds. Buyers are sure to enjoy what this desirable address and beautiful surrounds have to offer. Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, or looking for an investment property, then this charming home is the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and stunning bay window
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light-filled open-plan kitchen and dining with easy-care tiled flooring throughout
- A chic and recently updated kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, pantry, ample cupboard space and sweeping benchtops complete with a breakfast bar
- Light-filled family/meals area with heater and glass sliding door allowing direct access to the entertaining area
- Generous formal lounge with plush carpets
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard to the hallways and direct external access
- Delightful undercover pergola to sit, relax and enjoy with guests
- Charming backyard with beautifully landscaped gardens
- Single garage with automatic panel door and both internal and external access
- Stunning stone fronted facade with established gardens and driveway for additional off-street parking
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 11kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.