Live In Now and Develop Later!
Whether you're looking for an ideal family home with the big garden or potential for development, it's all here. This rare find in a prime location within close proximity to all amenities sits strategically amongst other quality homes and is perfect to land bank for future rewards.
This fantastic 4 bedroom home provides an abundance of space for the whole family and is ideally situated on a large 836sqm (approximate) block with an 18.6m (approximate) frontage. With the ability to rent out for a good return while undertaking planning approval through Council, this represents a great opportunity to subdivide into 2 premium blocks as there are numerous profitable examples nearby.
Other options include: renovate and add value or restore and rent out long term, as blocks of this size and dimension don't come around often!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite with two-way toilet and direct access through French doors to the tranquil garden setting
- Generous sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled formal lounge with gas heater
- Large open plan living/meals area with gas heater, an abundance of built-in storage space and boasting beautiful Tasmanian Oak floorboards
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Main bathroom with shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space and two-way access to ensuite toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- French doors opening onto verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Tranquil, manicured rear garden views from the verandah as well as the open plan living area and master bedroom
- Large, fully fenced rear yard with multiple garden sheds
- 10,000L rainwater tank
- Carport with automatic panel lift door
- Additional off-street parking available
- 2.4kw solar electrical system for energy efficiency
- NBN connected
In close proximity to parks including St Albans Reserve, sporting precincts and a variety of quality schools. Within walking distance to Hampstead Road bus stops. Only minutes away from multiple shopping options. All this and located just 9kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.