Room for All the Family!
Lush front gardens and tall mature trees set the tone for this picture-perfect family home that anyone would be proud to call their own.
The double-door entry swings open to reveal a light-filled living room with a gas space heater and a free-flowing design that connects to the open-plan kitchen and dining area. For those who love to cook, the kitchen is a modern haven with a gas cooktop and double-drawer dishwasher plus plenty of bench space and ample storage.
There is a study nook for working from home along with four bedrooms and two bathrooms - the external fourth bedroom includes an ensuite, ideal for use as a teenager’s retreat. All the bedrooms have built-in robes, including the master with floor-to-ceiling windows, and there is a central main bathroom with a separate toilet.
Extra features include a pitched-roof patio, a shed and a three-car lock-up carport all set on a generous 750sqm block. The Heights School is only moments away and you’re also close to shops, public transport and Tea Tree Plaza. Quick access to the O-Bahn connects you to the Adelaide CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled main bedroom with floor to ceiling windows and built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- External bedroom 4 with ensuite and built-in robe making the perfect teenagers retreat
- Large living area with gas space heater and study nook
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and double drawer dishwasher
- Dining room opening to outdoor area
- Separate laundry with external access and ample storage
- Neat main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Generous paved undercover entertaining area
- Secure, low maintenance garden with shed
- Carport allows for 3 car lengths with roller door
- Set on a block of 750sqm (approximately)
Exclusion: Pictured spa is excluded from the sale
Ideally located only a short distance to The Heights School, local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn.
Note: The Contract of Sale will reflect a rent back to the current owners at $500.00 per week until January 29th 2022. Fixed term Residential Tenancy Agreement will be applicable.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.