Charming Circa 1920 Bungalow
This delightful Circa 1920 bungalow is nestled behind a white picket fence and is only 100m (approximate) from the local park with a tennis court and a playground for the kids. This prime corner block location will impress a variety of house-hunters as will the prestigious Prospect location.
Bespoke original details are combined with chic modern updates throughout the two-bedroom, one-bathroom layout. Cosy and ornate fireplaces warm the living room and the main bedroom while the kitchen and dining area is ready for the contemporary cook to show off their master chef skills.
The bathroom and laundry area are also modern and stylish plus there’s a quaint verandah and an airy covered alfresco with direct access to the private backyard. This impeccably presented abode will instantly feel like home and boasts a long list of extra features that includes landscaped gardens, a rear shed and a rainwater tank.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 complete with built-in robe and fireplace
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious separate living with fireplace
- Dine-in kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Contemporary main bathroom with shower over bath and floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with shed
- White picket fence surrounding the front boundary of the property
- Secure off-street parking behind gated access on side street
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to cosmopolitan Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre and Costco. Ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which takes you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally, located within the sought-after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone and a few minutes’ walk to Rosary Primary, Prospect Primary, Blackfriars Priory and Emali Early Learning Centre.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.