This wonderful 3 bedroom home offers an ideal opportunity for families looking for room to both live and play, or for those buyers seeking space to entertain in a tranquil setting.
Situated on a large 695sqm (approximate) allotment with a 19m (approximate) frontage, the home provides spacious internal living, a superb outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof and a large garage at the rear of the property with power connected and can accommodate multiple vehicles or alternatively provides an excellent space for hobbies.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 bedrooms all complete with built-in robes
- Spacious light filled lounge room
- Stylish kitchen that overlooks the rear yard, featuring a breakfast bar, gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Linen cupboard
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large concreted outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof and ceiling fan
- Huge (6m x 11m) detached powered garage/rumpus room with ceiling fans, combustion heater and bar
- Established front and rear yard
- Rainwater tank, cubby house and garden shed in rear yard
- Single carport with drive through access to garage to store additional vehicles
- Gas hot water service
Located close to a variety of early learning centres, kindergartens and local schools including Surrey Downs Primary, St. Francis Xavier, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. Public transport options are also close by. All this and only a few minutes' drive to all of the cafes, shopping and entertainment options that Fairview Green, The Grove Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza have to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.