Perfectly Pristine on Pardoo
A prime opportunity is on offer to secure this lovingly cared for and pristinely maintained family home. Positioned on a generous 650sqm (approximate) allotment in a peaceful and tranquil street in the sought after suburb of Modbury, this home is within close proximity to all amenities and sits amongst other quality homes. Perfect to move in straight away and enjoy, or an ideal investment with the potential for future development (subject to Council Consent)!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Large, light filled lounge with ceiling fan and heater for year round comfort
- Modern, stylish kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Massive family room with split system air-conditioner
- Updated neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Separate spacious laundry
- Gas ducted heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Verandah with café blinds, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Fully fenced, secure and low maintenance rear yard with garden shed and colourbond rainwater tank
- 3kw Solar Electrical System with 12 panels for energy efficiency
- Single carport with direct internal access
Located in one of Modbury’s most family friendly pockets and only a short walk down the street to Bendigo Reserve. Within walking distance to Modbury West School and Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O’Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.