A Truly Unique Property with a James Bond Feel
A fantastic opportunity is on offer to secure a truly rare double brick home situated on a large 978sqm (approximate) allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac. You will be impressed from the moment you enter through the keyless front door with just a wave of your hand, evoking James Bond style vibes. 3 Phase electricity to both the house and shed, stunning Jarrah floorboards, renovated bathrooms, a children's playground, potential for teenager's retreat/bedroom and an impressive man cave are just some of the features that make this property stand out from the rest.
This exceptional dwelling provides ample space for the entire family to live and play and is sure to impress.
Inspection is a must!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe and sparkling ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- LED lighting throughout
- Formal lounge with ceiling fan
- Family room with ceiling fan
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space and walk-in pantry
- Dining room/study
- Immaculate main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage space
- Additional toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner only 18 months old
- 3 Phase electricity to both the house and shed
- Ample storage space throughout
- Carport with automatic roller door
- Double garage converted to ultimate man cave with commercial reverse cycle air conditioner and commercial switchboard
- Room with electricity, ventilation, plumbing and security attached to the garage, perfect for a teenager's retreat or home office
- Fully fenced, paved entertainment area
- Children's playground or potential space for a swimming pool
- Roof, gutters, fascia's, eves and downpipes all upgraded
- Two Smoke Alarms both linked together and hardwired with Battery backup
- Glass has been re-glazed to 6.38 laminated glass
Perfectly positioned in the in-demand suburb of Fairview Park and zoned to Fairview Park Primary School as well as being only a short distance to Fairview Park primary school, Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten. With the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza, Tea Tree Gully Golf Course and Fairview Green Shopping Centre all close by and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is envied by most.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).