Exuding charm and style, this unique home offers the perfect blend of traditional elegance and modern comforts. A sprawling floorplan stretches before you with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living spaces both inside and out.
A large lounge room welcomes you home and there is a dining room that opens out to the built-in BBQ area or you can step through the bi-fold doors into the timber kitchen. A relaxed meals area awaits and there is a huge family room set at the rear of the layout complete with a stunning bar, pool table, air conditioning and a potbelly stove for year-round enjoyment.
A beautiful alfresco takes in views over the fully fenced yard while the spa provides a perfect place to unwind. A workshop and an attached carport with storage ensure functionality and there is also an office for those who work from home.
There is potential to update the home throughout and highlight the original features or simply enjoy as-is with the current updates promising comfortable family living.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge
- Spacious open plan living with gas heating
- Kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Well-presented main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with ample storage space
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Separate home office with plumbing
- Impressive rumpus room with bar facility, air conditioning and pot belly stove for heating
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed and brick BBQ with mains gas connection
- Double carport with automatic roller door
- Additional off street parking in Mintaro slate driveway
Spend Sunday mornings teeing off at the Royal Adelaide Golf Club or the Grange Golf Club, both only minutes away. Just a short drive down to Henley Beach. A variety of schools are in close proximity and just metres to several public transport options. All of this and all of the shopping and entertainment that Westfield West Lakes has to offer within a short drive and Adelaide CBD only 10k (approximate) away!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.