All The Boxes Are Ticked, Just Move In and Enjoy!
Calling all families, this one is for you! Beautifully updated and offering multiple internal living areas, spacious bedrooms and an expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area, this home is sure to tick all of the boxes!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge with gas heater
- Formal dining room
- Stunning kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual family/meals room adjacent kitchen
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Ducted vacuum
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Expansive deck with verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Garden shed
- Manicured front and rear yard
- Double garage with automatic front roller doors and rear access roller doors
Set in an idyllic setting amongst the wildlife in the in-demand suburb of Fairview Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the Tea Tree Gully Sporting Complex and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course both close by and Fairview Green Shopping Centre and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is envied by most.
For further information please contact Darren Cowey on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.