The Surprise Is Inside!
It’s a pleasure to present this exciting 1979 solid brick home which sits on a generous block of 662sqm (approximately) in the sought after suburb of Modbury Heights.
Freshly painted throughout with a renovated kitchen, bathroom, laundry and a formal lounge which could be converted into an additional bedroom by just adding doors.
The home offers a wonderful proportioned open floor-plan which seamlessly flows between indoors and outdoors.
The dining area flows seamlessly through to an oversized rumpus room which in turn flows out to a further exceptionally large undercover, fully paved alfresco with pitched pergola, spa and established gardens.
Includes a 9.2 x 7.6m shed complete with mezzanine, fully powered, workbench and storage facilities which also makes this an attractive feature of this home.
Features that make this home Special:
- 3 Bedrooms all with built in robes and master with ceiling fan
- Stylishly renovated formal lounge
- Kitchen has been tastefully renovated with pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher and skylight
- Large dining area
- Fully renovated main bathroom with freestanding bathtub and granite floor tiles
- Fully renovated separate laundry with granite floor tiles
- Giant rumpus room showcasing mini orb iron ceiling and rafters, custom made island bench complete with cupboards and a stunning jarrah bench top and French doors (The bar is excluded)
- Freshly painted throughout
- Blinds throughout
- Tinted front windows
- A mix of carpet, vinyl tiles, granite tiles and floating floors grace this home
- Security system + 4 cameras which can be connected to your phone or internet
- Hardwired smoke detectors
- Window security screens on all windows
- Gas hot water
- NBN ready
- Climate Control is by way of ducted evaporative air conditioning; gas log burner heater in the rumpus room and a gas fire in the lounge
- An exceptional undercover entertainment area with pitched pergola and including a spa
- Established gardens surround the home with orange, lime, lemon, avocado and apricot trees
- 2 rainwater tanks plumbed to each other and are filled with the runoff from the gutters to water the gardens.
- Undercover accommodation for 2 cars with automatic roller door and further space for another 5 cars on the property.
- Large shed 9.2 x 7.6m complete with power, mezzanine, built in workbench and storage
Within walking distance to The Heights School and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).