Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy
Auction: Saturday 27th of March at 9am (Unless Sold Prior)
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Salisbury North, this fully renovated circa 1965 home with fantastic street presence will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples. Situated on a 605sqm (approximate) allotment with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3; both with ceiling fans
- Separate rumpus or 4th bedroom complete with ensuite
- Living area
- Stylish gourmet kitchen with SMEG 6 burner cooktop, Asko dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern main bathroom with gorgeous free standing bathtub and bespoke vanity unit
- Large separate laundry
- Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious verandah entertaining area with outdoor living blinds and pizza oven
- Fully fenced yard with water feature and large powered shed which can be converted to an additional room or living space or keep as a workshop
- Double length garage
- Fully fenced front yard with under cover parking for additional 2x cars
- 22x solar panels (5.72kW)
- NBN and Foxtel
- Instant gas hot water
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Brahma Lodge Primary School and Salisbury Downs Primary School. Shopping centres including Parafield Gardens Recreation Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre both nearby. A short walk to public transport options including the train for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.