Developers, Investors and Renovators Take Note!
This rare corner block allotment of 773sqm (approximate) with a 31m (approximate) depth is set in the heart of Modbury in the highly sought after Residential Growth Policy Area 11. New rezoning allows a multitude of redevelopment options to maximise your return whichever option you take (Subject to Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and split system air-conditioner
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe and split system air-conditioner
- Light filled living room with split system air-conditioner
- Eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Study room
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Separate laundry with valuable second toilet
- Verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Large rear yard with garden shed
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange. Excellent public and private schools are only a short distance away. All this and less than 14km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Enquiries with Tea Tree Gully Council is a must!
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826, Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.