Set on a large 640sqm (approximate) allotment with an 19.3m (approximate) frontage in the popular suburb of Ingle Farm, this original home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled living room
- Original kitchen and eat-in dining area with freestanding oven
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Expansive rear verandah
- Large rear yard
- Low maintenance front yard
- Single carport with roller door
- Single garage with panel lift door
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 13.7kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Sandy Martlew on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).