Delightful Family Home Set on a Generous Allotment!
Designed with the whole family in mind, on a generous block of 959sqm (approximate) with a generous setback, this lovingly maintained and move-in-ready home will tick all the boxes for a range of buyers!
From the moment you enter, the generous layout leads you to a large, light-filled lounge room. The immaculate timber flooring leads you to the formal dining room, a combined family and meals area for casual dining and a well-appointed updated kitchen with sweeping benchtops boasting stainless steel appliances, gas cooker and dishwasher.
Entertaining guests will be a pleasure on the outdoor decking area which overlooks the sparkling swimming pool and spacious rear yard ready for the children and pets to enjoy.
Features that make this home special:
- Main bedroom includes reverse cycle air conditioner and built-in robes
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 includes built in robe and direct access to rear yard
- Light filled formal lounge with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Open plan meals/living area with reverse cycle air conditioner and sliding doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, 900mm Omega electric oven with gas cooktop, Puratap and Smeg dishwasher
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Valuable laundry with external access
- Large, low maintenance rear yard
- Sparkling chlorine swimming pool with new pump and liner
- Located on a block of 959m2 with a frontage of 15.2m (all approximate)
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- 5kW solar power system with 18 panels
- Decked entertaining area
- Double carport with separate roller doors
- 2 x garden sheds for valuable storage
Located close to Anstey Hill where you can explore the walking trails and wildlife. Only a short drive to the Hope Valley Reservoir perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Just minutes away from Hope Valley Shopping Centre, a variety of sought-after schools, parks and public transport options including the city via the O'Bahn. Additionally, in close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer! Plenty of great local restaurants nearby.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.