Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on the high side of the street is this idyllic family home. You could simply move in, unpack and enjoy the space and privacy this property offers or make some minor cosmetic upgrades to bring your own style and flair; the choice is yours.
Boasting three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus plenty of living space including a family room, a meals area and a separate lounge room. A huge kitchen is the hub of daily life with a walk-in pantry, lots of storage and modern appliances ready for the avid cook.
The backyard offers a covered carport which can be used for entertaining or dine under the stars on the open-air paver terrace. There is plenty of space for the kids to run free, while the green thumb will adore the large backyard and established gardens this 645sqm block offers.
A solar system will delight the eco-conscious buyer while the central location places you moments from everything Hillbank has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with feature bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 with walk-in robe
- Open and light-filled meals and family room with on-trend flooring
- Well equipped kitchen with electric cook top, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space and views of the rear yard
- Separate lounge room with option to use as formal lounge
- 3-way bathroom with powder room, bath tub + separate shower and separate toilet for convenience
- Laundry with access to exterior
- Daiken ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Double carport with automatic panel lift doors and access into rear yard
- 1.5kw solar system with 8 panels
- Tool shed
- Rainwater tank
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Tyndale Christian School, Playford International College and Thomas More College. Only minutes' drive to the new Saints Shopping Centre and 16km (approximately) to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).