Your Dream Home Awaits!
Modern freestone fronted reproduction Victorian villa on a large corner block only 6kms (approximately) to Adelaide Oval and the fabulous Riverbank precinct with so many desirable features. Be the envy of your family and friends with this quality built large family entertainer in the sought after suburb of Hampstead Gardens.
Once you step inside you will notice this home is of a high standard with quality character features throughout including solid Jarrah hardwood timber floors. Offering light filled spaces with high ceilings throughout. The living areas flow through to the large outdoor entertaining area. This home offers an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family including a wonderful upstairs rumpus room with beautiful hills views and bar featuring a sink for convenience. Motor enthusiasts will love the large workshop and double carport both offering high rooflines for your caravan, boat or car collection.
Perfectly positioned on a peaceful tree-lined street and on a large 800sqm (approximate) corner block designed with low maintenance in mind.
This home delivers all of the benefits of a city fringe location and also provides ample space for the entire family to live and play. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with spacious walk-in robe and large ensuite featuring spa bath, separate shower and sauna room
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4; bedroom 2 complete with built-in robe
- Spacious formal lounge or home theatre room
- Commodious open plan living and dining area with polished timber floorboards throughout and double doors leading out to outdoor entertaining area
- Practical timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, an abundance of cupboard space and a fabulous granite benchtop
- Light filled upstairs retreat/billiard room/rumpus/adult or teenager retreat with bar and powder room
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Storage under stairs
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans and outdoor powder room, providing a valuable 4th toilet
- Backyard with established low maintenance gardens and rainwater tanks
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, built-in cupboard and drive through roller door access to rear yard
- Secure open carport with high roofline for your boat or caravan
- Workshop with power to side of property with roller door and plenty of bench space
- Fully fenced front yard with electric gate.
Located close to many desirable facilities and only an 12 minute (approximate) drive to the city. With both public and private schools nearby you will be spoilt for choice. A variety of shopping centres are close by including Sefton Plaza, Marden Shopping Centre and the wonderful Walkerville Precinct. The Klemzig O’Bahn Interchange is only 5 minutes (approximately) away by car for a fuss free 10 minute bus ride into the city. Don’t forget the fabulous River Torrens Linear Park is a nearby feature of the area you and your family can enjoy in the years ahead.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.