Your Dream Starts Here
Perfectly positioned in the tightly held suburb of Campbelltown and set on a 570sqm allotment (approximate) with a 24.6m (approximate) frontage, this delightful solid brick home located only a short walk from Linear Park and fantastic community facilities, will appeal to the most astute buyer.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled living room
- Stunning kitchen with gas cooktop, built-in pantry, Asko dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Casual open plan meals area adjacent kitchen
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- 4 zone ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Fully monitored alarm system
- External rumpus/teenagers retreat with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Extensive verandahs on 2 sides of the house ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Cubby house
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Large shed
- Double length carport
Located only a short distance from the open spaces of Lochiel Park Golf Course, Felixstow Reserve, Linear Park and the newly built Campbelltown ARC. Just minutes away from all facilities including the Newton Shopping Centre, and public transport options including Paradise interchange. Located within the East Marden Primary school zone. All of this and only 7.3km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.