Picket Fenced Charm
If you are looking for a 1920’s character bungalow that oozes charm within minutes of the CBD, this well maintained home is the perfect purchase. Harmonising old and new with decorative fireplaces, leadlight windows, high ceilings and timber floorboards blending seamlessly with the fresh décor of the modern rear extension.
Perfectly positioned on a peaceful street in the popular and in demand suburb of Broadview, on a large 696sqm (approximate) allotment, this home delivers all of the benefits of a city fringe location whilst also providing enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with fireplace, ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Spacious bedroom 3, bedroom 2 could be used as a study or reading room
- Large formal lounge with fireplace and ceiling fan
- Formal dining room with air conditioner
- Stunning kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled living room
- Main bathroom with spa bath
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Additional bathroom for your convenience
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Timber floorboards
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Detached external studio/4th bedroom
- Tool shed
- Rainwater tanks
- Solar electrical system with 8 panels
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- 696sqm (approximately) allotment.
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Excellent sporting and recreational facilities are all nearby including the vibrant Broadview Oval leisure precinct. Several public transport options including easy access to the CBD are close by. Easy drive to Northpark Shopping Centre, vibrant North Adelaide and the CBD.
Will you be the new owner of this picket fenced beauty?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.