Low Maintenance Townhouse in a Secure Gated Community
This elegant and stylish townhouse is nestled within a private and secure group of residences in a sought-after city-fringe location. Step inside where your light filled, spacious and functional two storey layout awaits. Easy-care tile flooring is on show throughout the open plan kitchen, living and dining space with air conditioning for added comfort. The neutral decor and colour tones are ready for you to add your own personal style.
Both bedrooms are air conditioned and housed on the second level including bedroom 2 with a walk-in robe and ensuite access to the two-way main bathroom. There’s also a storage cupboard and an open study perfectly positioned on this floor.
Automatic gate entry to the well-maintained complex ensures peace of mind plus there are schools, parks and shops all within easy reach. A home perfect for the first home buyer, downsizer or astute investor.
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious bedroom 1 complete with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedroom 2 with walk-in robe, ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and private balcony
- Study area with ceiling fan and walk-in storage
- Neat and tidy two-way bathroom with bath, separate shower and access from bedroom 2
Lower level comprising of:
- Commodious open plan living and dining with tiled flooring and downlights throughout
- Tasteful kitchen offering ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Practical laundry with valuable second toilet
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance courtyard with rain water tank
- Secure single carport with automatic roller door
- Brand new gas hot water heater
Admirably located just 6.8 kilometres (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, an easy walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, close to transport including the fabulous O’Bahn. With many shopping options nearby you are spoilt for choice. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, St. Monicas.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).