Location & Lifestyle!
This well maintained 2 bedroom unit is just perfect for those buyers looking for the ultimate lock-up-and-leave lifestyle only 6km's (approximately) from the CBD, and only a hop, skip and a jump to your perfect Sunday morning coffee at Pane E Latte or Coffee Barun. Securely and privately positioned upstairs at the rear of the group and with views of the foothills, this is what inner-city living is all about.
Equally this property will certainly appeal to investors, who are wanting to take advantage of the area's historically strong rental yields and potential future capital growth from the numerous exciting developments taking place and vibrant culture within the Prospect Council Area.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Generous sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Light filled lounge with timber-look floors
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and eat-in dining area
- Neat and tidy bathroom incorporating laundry
- Allocated car space
- Currently tenanted at $255/wk on a periodical lease
Only a short walk to great transport options. Excellent sporting/recreational facilities nearby. Easy drive to Sefton Park and Northpark Shopping Centres, North Adelaide and Prospect shopping and cafe strips. All this and only 6.2kms (approximately) to the CBD.
This property is currently tenanted at $255/wk on a periodical lease.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).