Value Buying in a Fantastic Area
This delightful townhouse is located in this highly sought after suburb. An exciting ‘blank canvas’, just perfect for someone wanting to update to their own style or tastes. Surrounded by character homes, it represents an amazing opportunity to secure a low maintenance lifestyle.
Featuring a stylish neutral décor, spacious bedrooms and a neat and tidy rear courtyard area, all the boxes have been ticked. Absolutely ideal for first home buyers looking to enjoy all the benefits of a City fringe lifestyle or for someone already living in the area wanting to downsize but stay close to family and friends. Equally investors will also recognise that quality tenants will be attracted to the property and the potential available to add significant value to the property.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedrooms 1 and 2, bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
- Light filled living area with split system air conditioner
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Additional w/c for your convenience
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Paved courtyard area
- Garden shed
- Secure, low maintenance front and rear yard
- Single carport with automatic roller door
With so many nearby facilities including great public transport, parks and shopping hubs you really are spoilt for choice. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 5km away (approximately) as well as the fabulous Riverbank Precinct including Adelaide Oval being just minutes up the road, providing a lifestyle that is hard to match. Do not miss out on this opportunity!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.