Low Maintenance Unit in a Quiet and Tranquil Setting
To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only. Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
This low maintenance, ground floor unit located at the rear of the complex has all the boxes ticked! Perfect for the downsizer, savvy investor, or the first home buyer looking to enter the market at an affordable entry level. Situated in a quiet group of 9 surrounded by established gardens and in a well maintained complex, astute buyers will surely be impressed with this neat and tidy unit perfectly located close to all amenities!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robes
- Spacious lounge with gas heater
- Dining adjacent to kitchen
- Practical kitchen with raised breakfast bar, ample cupboard space and gas cooking
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry with side access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Low maintenance yard with garden shed and rain water tank
- Single carport with automatic roller door and additional off street car space
- Ample visitor's car parking available
- Near new flooring throughout
- Low strata fees incorporating: All building insurance and public liability, Annual pest control check, Visitor parking, Security lighting, Gardening of common area, and painting of external of home if necessary. Pets are permitted such as a small lapdog or cats
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including St Agnes Primary School. Just a few minutes' to Antsey Hill Recreation Park. Located nearby to St Agnes Shopping Centre, and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Bus stop directly in front of complex for easy public transport and close to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).