Your Dream Starts Here
To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only. Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
This stunning 1925 built bungalow with modern extension provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming home located in the popular suburb of Sefton Park. Nestled amongst other large allotments in a quiet tree lined location and surrounding family homes, the avenue's address doesn't get much better than this! A home that has been updated throughout the years and maintains original character and high ceilings throughout, oozes the endless potential to continue transforming into your dream home. Established gardens spread over 820sqm (approximate) with a 20m frontage (approximate) - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Open plan living that takes advantage of the natural light, enhances the French country style kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, 900m gas cooktop oven and stainless-steel appliances. The previous extension has been carefully designed to accommodate large proportioned rooms that enable plenty of storage and space for the growing family. It's not often that a well maintained bungalow with such sought after location and large land size presents itself to the open market!
Features that make this home special:
- Main bedroom with fire place, walk-in robe, ensuite and parents retreat
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3
- Bedroom 4/sitting-room with fire place
- Study with built-in cupboard
- Spacious formal living area with fire place and double French doors to courtyard
- Large light filled open plan family and dine with split system air conditioner
- Stylish kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm oven
- Modern main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Large, functional laundry with built-in cupboards
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with courtyard entertaining area and huge double lock-up shed
- Secure off street parking with drive-through access to rear yard
- Alarm system
- 3.0KW solar panels
- High ceilings and polished floorboards throughout
Located approximately 5kms to the CBD and easy access to cosmopolitan Prospect Road cafe and shopping strip. Short walk to excellent transport options. Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School. Only minutes to Northpark Shopping Centre and Sefton Plaza.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).