Prime Opportunity in Prospect
Presenting as a blank canvas this fantastic property simply oozes potential!
Offering original charm, its beautiful bungalow facade flows into generous sized rooms, ornate ceilings and a big secure garden. Bring along your inspiration and imagination to enhance the existing home to create a quality home in a highly sought after location that is just a short stroll along tree lined streets to the Prospect Village cafe precinct.
Situated on a good sized 750sqm (approximate) allotment with an 18.28m (approximate) frontage, the property should also catch the eye of those buyers seeking a site to build a dream home or to explore the development potential (subject to council consents).
Whichever way you look at it this is one not to miss!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Spacious lounge room
- Timber eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry incorporating toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Enclosed rear verandah
- Detached sewing room
- Secure double carport with automatic roller door and drive through access to garage with power
- Large rear yard with gazebo, multiple sheds and rainwater tanks
- Cellar with access from garage
- Front roller shutters for added security
- Zoned to Adelaide High and Botanic High Schools
Multiple transport options nearby. Walking distance to great local amenities. Minutes’ drive to North Adelaide and the CBD.
Don't hesitate and risk missing out!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870, Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.