Invest for Success or Reside Inside!
This modern courtyard home is a must-see. Treat yourself to space and comfort without sacrificing on convenience when you call this on-style abode your own.
Come home and enjoy the light, bright and neutral décor throughout! The stylish kitchen boasts a gas cooktop and ample storage. LED downlights throughout and 2.7m high ceilings enhances the sense of space complimented by stylish floating timber floor underfoot in main living areas.
This easy-care home will appeal to investors looking to add to their portfolio, families or first home buyers looking to get into the market.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite and external access
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Study overlooking reserve
- Open plan living, meals and kitchen area
- Contemporary Galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Sparking main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Ducted/zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Single garage with automatic panel lift roller door and internal access
- Rainwater tank
- Alarm system for security
- Currently tenanted for $410.00 per week until 16/11/2021
- 5.5KW solar electrical system
- Torrens Titled
- Large park directly opposite the home
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD less than 14.4kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.