Torrens Titled Home for Family Living
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Hillcrest, this well- maintained 2010 built home will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples. Situated on a 356sqm (approximate) allotment with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
Please Note: The property will be sold on an 'as is' basis.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom featuring walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge with courtyard access
- Light filled open plan living and dining
- Stylish kitchen complete with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Contemporary main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with verandah and garden shed
- Paved courtyard to side of home
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- 3kW solar panels
Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College and Hillcrest primary. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9.5kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Please note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.