'Trevallyn'. An Art Deco Beauty
Take a peek behind the high front fence and secure gate and you'll find a beautiful home that just oozes Art Deco period splendour with its sweeping curves and decorative smartness. Built in 1955 and named 'Trevallyn', it offers an opportunity to enjoy classical features that are so on trend at the moment, combined with modern updates that make everyday life just that much better. Perfect to move into and start enjoying straight away, while still offering opportunity to add further personal touches and potentially create significant increased value, this is a property that feels like a home with its rich timbers throughout, together with fireplace, high ceilings and abundant decorative features.
Situated on a 629sqm (approximate) block with a broad 19.5m (approximate) frontage, its outstanding location and Residential Zone - Policy Area B200 with Prospect Council may also be of interest to a whole separate group of buyers, who realise the potential of a site so close the CBD and in an area undergoing significant growth (subject to council consents).
Whichever way you look at it, this is one property that should get your attention!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Light filled living area with wood heater
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 900mm freestanding 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and dual sinks
- Dining room with split system air conditioner
- Beautiful polished floorboards and high ceilings throughout
- Classic art deco features throughout
- Sunroom with potential to create third bedroom
- Renovated bathroom
- Updated laundry incorporating valuable second toilet
- Large rear yard with 2x garden sheds and rainwater tank
- Double length driveway providing off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Instant gas hot water system
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres.
All this and the added benefit of being only 5kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval precinct make it an exciting proposition.
Will this be your new home?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.