Sure to Impress!
This stylish family home is set in the sought after suburb of Queenstown and represents genuine value. Situated on a low maintenance allotment with fantastic street appeal, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Beautifully presented with a flexible floor plan, this home will appeal to the most astute buyer. Comprising of three bedrooms including the fabulous main bedroom with walk-in robe and well equipped ensuite for complete convenience. Bedrooms two and three offer built-in robes and are serviced by the central and modern main bathroom, conveniently laid out with separate toilet, double shower and large bath for practicality.
Completing the internal layout is a grand, light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining area. Boasting a contemporary kitchen with a walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and five burner gas cooktop, the avid cook is sure to be impressed. From here, step outside with effortless flow to the alfresco entertaining area, offering the perfect space to host guests.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and stylish ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both of good size and with built-in robes
- Light filled open-plan living and dining area with glass sliding doors opening to the alfresco
- On-trend kitchen filled with quality finishes including a walk-in pantry with dishwasher, a gas cooktop, sweeping bench tops, additional overhead storage and generous island bench with breakfast bar
- Chic main bathroom with separate bath, oversized double shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Convenient separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access and linen storage
- Ducted air conditioning
- Tiled alfresco with ceiling fan, perfect for entertaining
- Low-maintenance backyard with rainwater tank
- Single garage with roller door and both internal and external access
Located close by to public transport options, sporting facilities and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes’ drive to all the shopping and entertainment that West Lakes shopping centre has to offer. All this and only 12km (approximately) to the CBD, vibrant North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Debbie Orr on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.