Character Bungalow On Valuable Corner Allotment Of 660sqm (Approx).
On one of Prospect’s finest tree lined streets, a Bungalow with fabulous street appeal. Sure to impress the most fastidious of buyers seeking a home featuring true character and warmth yet updated and improved for today’s lifestyle. Easily enjoyable as is, yet with plenty of scope for future growth, surrounded by other high quality homes.
Featuring a spacious and flexible floorplan that can easily adapt to individual needs. High ceilings, detailed cornicing, ornate timber fretwork and lead light windows meet polished pine floorboards in this sensational, classic Prospect Bungalow.
Outside offers a substantial entertaining area, designed for year round hosting with family and friends. Parking is an absolute ease with the carport built to accommodate multiple vehicles.
As an added bonus the home offers valuable side access via Newark Street. With garaging/workshop with pit, along with a rumpus room, this area of the property could be transformed into something fantastic.
Features that make this home special:
- Impressive C1925 Bungalow on 660sqm (approximate)
- Corner block offering side vehicle access
- Flexible floorplan with 2 or 3 possible bedrooms or additional living area
- Modern two way bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles and spa bath
- Timber kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space as well as dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Spacious living rooms with lofty ceiling throughout
- Glorious character features found throughout, including ornate cornices, fireplace along with leadlight windows and timber fretwork
- Second toilet and vanity adjacent study
- Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
- 6KW solar panels
- 5000L rain water tank
- Alarm system
Conveniently located in the heart of Prospect. Within a short stroll of the Prospect Road high street, featuring an assortment of fabulous restaurants and cafes.
Zoned for Adelaide and Botanic High and within easy reach of a number of renowned private secondary schools. Also zoned for Prospect and Nailsworth Primary Schools.
For further information please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.