Family Home on Large Allotment
Set on a large 595sqm (approximate) allotment with in the popular high growth area of Valley View, this home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, or rent out and reap the rewards. This well maintained home will appeal to families, retirees or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge with ceiling fan and combustion heater
- Neat and tidy kitchen/meals area with gas cooktop and ceiling fan
- Separate dining room with ceiling fan
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Large, undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Single carport with drive through access
- Secure rear yard with large shed measuring 4.9m x 2.4m
Location is the key with a variety of facilities within reach. Valley View Secondary School is just down the road as well as an open reserve. Farrington Green Reserve with playground and open spaces is just around the corner! Also in close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of schools including Kildare College and St Paul's College are also close by. All this and easy access into the CBD via The O-Bahn and other public transport options.
For further information please contact Nikki Lehmann on 0448 199 575 or 8269 7711 (office).