Immaculate & Stylish Abode!
This modern and beautifully presented, Torrens Titled courtyard home offers a brilliant lifestyle, being located within a short walk to local reserves and a variety of entertainment and shopping options just minutes away in adjacent Northgate and Lightsview.
Situated on a large 417sqm block (approximate), it provides well-proportioned rooms throughout, including three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a light filled open plan layout with on-trend fixtures throughout. The stylish kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar. The space is complete with glass sliding doors flowing seamlessly through to the large pitched verandah and overlooking the manicured lawns.
This home is perfect for first home buyers looking to get into the market, growing families seeking a quality location and genuine space to live and play or for investors wanting to add to their portfolio and take advantage of the strong rental demand and good historical capital growth in the area.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both complete with built-in robes
- Light-filled open plan living, kitchen and dining area with glass sliding doors leading to the outdoor entertaining area
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop, walk in pantry and breakfast bar
- Modern and central main bathroom with bath tub and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with storage and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Electric roller shutters on front windows
- Large outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof verandah, perfect for hosting guests while kids and pets run free on the manicured lawns
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door
- 417sqm (approximate) block
- Torrens Titled
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Northgate Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Easy access to quality Primary and Secondary schools. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.