Modern Style Meets Character Elegance
This meticulously renovated Sandstone Fronted Tudor showcases quality finishes and will appeal to the most astute buyer. Combining modern style with character features, this stunning residence has a contemporary feel with clean lines and neutral décor throughout. Offering perfect natural flow from the stunning internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the well-kept backyard, this home must be seen to truly be appreciated.
Located in the prestigious suburb of Nailsworth and set in a lovely tree lined street amongst other premier homes on 603sqm (approximate) block; this home provides enough space for the entire family whilst also delivering all the benefits of a city fringe location.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous bedrooms 1 and 2, both with built-in robes
- Polished Jarrah floorboards throughout
- Separate lounge or optional bedroom 3 with seated nook and built-in storage, providing the perfect spot for you to enjoy your favourite book
- Beautifully bright kitchen featuring ample cupboard space, sweeping bench tops and stainless steel appliances including an integrated dishwasher
- Spacious family room with adjoining study, offering a built-in desk
- Light filled formal dining room with direct access to kitchen
- Modern main bathroom complete with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and separate shower
- Laundry area adjoining the main bathroom
- Second bathroom conveniently located to service the bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Impressive undercover entertaining area with ample space to host friends and family
- Spacious backyard with well-manicured lawns for kids and pets to play
- Garden shed and rainwater tank
- Picturesque front porch making the perfect spot for you to enjoy your morning coffee while enjoying the stunning front garden
- Large gated driveway with space for off-street parking and drive through access to backyard
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova Cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark Plaza, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Nearby to a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, BBQ, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 117 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.