Outstanding Family Home in Sought-After Suburb
This beautifully presented family home on a large 760sqm (approximate) block boasts an enviable lifestyle near parks, recreation facilities and excellent schools, and will appeal to families, retirees or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. With a double driveway, undercover carport and garage/workshop, there is plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes, bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Open plan family/meals area with ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled formal lounge with air conditioner
- Formal dining room with heater
- Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate spacious laundry
- Ducted gas heating
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with manicured gardens
- Double carport with drive through access to rear
- Garage/workshop with air conditioner
- Septic system
- NBN connected
Located in the in-demand suburb of Banksia Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the Tea Tree Gully Sporting Complex and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course both just around the corner and Fairview Green Shopping Centre and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is enviable.
For further information please contact Darren Cowey on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.