Reside Inside or Invest for Success
This delightful family home situated on a 308sqm (approximate) allotment is sure to impress. With low maintenance landscaping, this easy care home will appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, investors looking to add to their growing portfolio and those already living in the area and looking to downsize. Directly opposite a park, this neat and tidy home is ready for you to enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle straight away!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and direct access to main bathroom
- Good sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Generous sized bedroom 3 with built-in robe, ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Open plan living area with air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate spacious laundry
- Undercover pergola with ceiling fan, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Secure rear yard with artificial grass, rainwater tank and garden shed
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Recently rented for $315 per week
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Brahma Lodge Primary School and Salisbury Downs Primary School. Shopping centres including Parafield Gardens Recreation Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre both nearby. A short walk to public transport options including the train for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).