Sophisticated, Contemporary Living!
This bright and welcoming Torrens Titled, fully fenced home, built in 2017 is ready for you to simply unpack and enjoy.
Featuring three good-sized bedrooms with the option to convert the second living room to a fourth bedroom, two immaculate bathrooms and a light filled open plan living area that flows beautifully to the outdoor entertaining area, ready to host guests and relax.
In excellent proximity to quality amenities and only a short drive to the City, Prospect, Norwood and other in demand locations, this is a home you can move straight into and start enjoying life!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms two and three, both complete with built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge room
- Beautiful light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area featuring double sliding doors that opens out to the outdoor entertaining area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtops and waterfall breakfast bar
- Immaculate main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Tiled outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Rainwater tank
- Garden shed
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door, internal and external access
- 6.6KW Solar electrical system
Conveniently located only minutes away from a variety of shopping centres including Greenacres, Northpark, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza. Within walking distance to a variety of local parks and public transport on Hampstead Road. In close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College. Additionally only a 15 minute (approximate) drive from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.